当前位置:才华咖 > 范文 > 校园 > 外汇兑换金融英语口语练习
手机版

外汇兑换金融英语口语练习

来源:才华咖 阅读:6.69K 次

Customer: Good morning, sir. I am from Japan. My English ispoor. Can you help me?

外汇兑换金融英语口语练习

顾客:你好,先生。我是日本人。我的英语不太好,你能帮忙吗?

Clerk: It is my pleasure, but I think it would be better for you totell me what you want to do.

职员:很高兴为您效劳,但我想您最好告诉我您想要干什么。

Customer: Oh, I want to change some money, but I do not know how to fill out the exchangememo.

顾客:啊,我想兑换些钱,但不知道怎样填写兑换水单。我不会看英文。

Clerk: Would you care to give me your passport and write your name on the paper?

职员:您能把您的护照给我,并把您的名字写在这张纸上吗?

Customer: There you are. My name is Tanaka.

顾客:给你护照和姓名,我叫田中。

Clerk: Good. I will fill out the exchange memo for you now. Why do not you take a seat over therefor a moment?

职员:好,我现在就为您填写这张兑换水单。您请在那里坐一会行吗?

Customer: I would like to. Thanks.

顾客:好的,谢谢。

Clerk: Hello, Mr. Tanaka. I was wondering if you would ever thought of conversing the unused Renminbi back into Japan yen later?

职员:您好,田中先生,不知道您是否考虑到以后要把没有用完的'人民币兑换成日元呢?

Customer: Yes, if I will have Renminbi left.

顾客:是的,如果有没用完的人民币的话,就要换成日圆。

Clerk: So, If I may make a suggestion , please keep your exchange memo safe,

职员:那么,如果我还可以提一个建议的话,请您保管好您的这张兑换水单。

Customer: Thank you indeed. I will do that.

顾客:我会保管好的。谢谢。

Clerk: Not at all.

职员:不用谢。

本文链接:https://www.caihuaka.com/fwzs/xiaoyuan/qnz3jy.html

Copyright © 2024. 才华咖 All right reserved. 浙ICP备20120231号-3

文字美图素材,版权属于原作者。部分文章内容由网友提供推送时因种种原因未能与原作者联系上,若涉及版权问题,敬请原作者联系我们,立即处理。