当前位置:才华咖 > 国家语言 > 英语 > 行业英语 > 医务挂号英语对话
手机版

医务挂号英语对话

来源:才华咖 阅读:3.06W 次

导语:预约挂号是各地近年来开展的'一项便民就医服务,旨在缩短看病流程,节约患者时间。下面是两则医务挂号英语对话,欢迎参考。

医务挂号英语对话
  Dialogue A

Dialogue Three

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:从昨晚开始的。

Patient: Since last night.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。 请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

  Dialogue B

护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse: You're welcome.

本文链接:https://www.caihuaka.com/yyzs/hangye/qxq7n.html

Copyright © 2024. 才华咖 All right reserved. 浙ICP备20120231号-3

文字美图素材,版权属于原作者。部分文章内容由网友提供推送时因种种原因未能与原作者联系上,若涉及版权问题,敬请原作者联系我们,立即处理。